The highlights of this week:
- An outing to Chamonix Mont Blanc, where we took a mountain train up to the Mer de Glace, where you can walk through the glacier. The glacier shrunk significantly, so maybe Al Gore was right after all.
- A stroll through Geneva's beautiful Botanic Gardens.
- Water cycling with the boys on Lake Annecy in the French alps.
- An overnight visit to Florian and Iris of the Dream House in Taunusstein, near Frankfurt.
- Spending a few days with my parents, where we celebrated Peter's 6th birthday.